Hi Y'all! I am happy to share with you 5 must have beauty products. For those of you who don't know I am a wife and mom so my days are usually busy when I wake up. If you're like me, I like a natural "no makeup" looking face, something I can cover up any redness, dark marks or pimples I may have. These 5 must have beauty products are great for everyone, even those suffering with sensitive skin like me.
1. MAC Next to Nothing Foundation- I am in love with this foundation! It literally looks like I'm not wearing make-up. It absorbs well on my face and like to use it whenever I have a acne breakout. Have you ever seen people wearing makeup and their foundation looks very heavy or caked on their face? well, MAC's next to nothing is very light weight. They have many different shades for all skin tones and I was able to find a shade that matches perfectly with my skin. I would recommend if you haven't tried MAC's next to nothing foundation please do so. ($31)
2. It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Paddle Foundation Brush- I've had this brush for a few months now and it's one of the best foundation brushes I have ever used. This brush allows me to effortlessly apply the foundation to my face. The bristles inside of the brush are thick and soft which is bonus for me. Not only is it easy to clean, this brush allow me to pick up just the right amount of foundation needed to evenly distribute on my face. It's a bit pricey but overall worth every penny. ($48)
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade- Is a great waterproof product to use so you can outline and fill in your eyebrows. I purchased this product at the Navy Exchange store on base near my house. There are 11 shades available and I like how the product allows me to easily shape my brows. The bonus for me is also that it's smudge proof, dries quickly, and a little goes a long way. ($18)
4. MAC Studio Finish Concealer- I swear by this concealer, It's very lightweight and has a creamy texture. I use a small amount to cover any redness or blemishes I may have and help sharpen the definition of my eyebrows. This concealer has SPF 35 and gives off a natural looking finish once applied. ($21)
5. MAC Prep and Prime- A lightweight mist that I use before and after applying makeup. MAC created this product to help add in moisture to refresh and boost hydration to your face. I love how my skin responds to this spray and it ensures that the makeup is set after it's applied. ($12)
For those of you who have skin issues, I suffer from Seborrheic Dermatitis. My skin is sensitive to a lot of things and I haven't had any issues or irritations with these products. If you haven't had a chance to try any of the products listed, I suggest that you do.